Drivers with various kinds of driving histories may turn to American Independent Auto Insurance for affordable monthly payments and flexible reinstatement options for their licenses.
About American Independent
Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, American Independent is a well-known music label. It has a Good grade for financial strength, which means it can spend money to defend your possessions. But on the other hand, they have a J.D. Power rating of Not Rated out of 5 for customer satisfaction with claims administration. If you have a higher J.D. Power Rating, that carrier is more likely to treat you fairly if you make a claim.
American Independent Auto Insurance Discounts & Features
- Online Policy Management
Compare Insurance Providers
- Motorist Mutual Car Insurance Review
- Acuity Insurance Review
- Plymouth Rock Car Insurance Review
- Safety Car Insurance Review
- Westfield Car Insurance Review
- Merchants Car Insurance Review
- State Farm Insurance Review
- Metromile Car Insurance Review
- GEICO Car Insurance Review
- Arrowhead General Car Insurance Review