The typical cost of Aston Martin car insurance rates varies according to provider, driving history, credit history, and other variables. However, Aston Martin was one of the most costly car models to insure in 2017. On average, you may anticipate paying upwards of $2,700 per year — or about $225 per month — to ensure these luxury wheels.
- Compare car insurance for Aston Martins
- How a vehicle from Aston Martin affects insurance costs
- Are there any standout models?
- Pros and cons of insuring an Aston Martin
- About the Aston Martin brand
- Aston Martin car facts
- Aston Martin competitors
- Should You Buy An Aston Martin?
Compare car insurance for Aston Martins
To be willing to underwrite your elegant and powerful Aston Martin requires a high-end provider. While a few well-known insurers cover Aston Martins, you may want to check into specialist insurers of exotic automobiles and sports cars. This kind of coverage is sometimes referred to as vintage car insurance.
How a vehicle from Aston Martin affects insurance costs
The exorbitant price of an Aston Martin translates into exorbitant insurance rates. Due to the high cost of repairing or replacing this beauty, your insurance premium will also be high. Although these vehicles are generally fitted with excellent safety systems and are seldom stolen — both of which contribute to lower insurance rates – the high cost of an Aston Martin makes insurance prohibitively expensive.
Are there any standout models?
Aston Martin’s first hypercar, the Valkyrie, will be “as close to a Formula One car as feasible without being confined to the track.” This street-legal racing vehicle is being developed in collaboration with Red Bull Advanced Technologies and will have a 6.5-liter V12 engine, a mid-mounted drivetrain, and an all-carbon-fiber body. Only 150 Valkyries will be built, each costing an estimated $3.9 million.
Pros and cons of insuring an Aston Martin
- Not commonly stolen
- Manufactured outside the United States, which increases the cost of insurance
- Due to the luxury car’s exorbitant price tag, insurance is also exorbitant.
About the Aston Martin brand
Aston Martin, founded in the United Kingdom a century ago, manufactures today’s most beautiful — and sought — sports vehicles. According to reports, the business produces just around 5,000 vehicles each year, adding to its rarity.
At the outset, firm founder Lionel Martin and his business partner Robert Bamford spared no cost as they built a renowned luxury brand from the ground up. Most importantly, the business has been stable and respected among professional collectors from the period of World War II. The August 2017 Sotheby’s California Concours d’Elegance auction was indeed the most expensive vehicle sale ever for the UK, with a 1956 Aston Martin DBR1/1 going for a staggering $22.6 million.
What’s Q by Aston Martin?
With Q by Aston Martin, you may collaborate with a design team to customize your own vehicle. The ultimate aim for Aston Martin’s Q clients is to build an Aston Martin of their own design.
Aston Martin car facts
- Some of the most costly automobiles as well as being among the most expensive vehicles to insure, Aston Martins are among the most expensive to insure. To insure this sports vehicle, you’ll require liability insurance with more than just minimal liability coverage, plus a comprehensive coverage for good measure.
- Aston Martin insurance costs depend on the kind of coverage you are searching for.
- A particular kind of vehicle insurance is not found in every insurance business. see if you can find a competitive, high-performance vehicle insurance provider.
- The Aston Martin cars are designed to have a safe build — which would result in reduced insurance premiums for other cars. But due to its exclusive nature, an Aston Martin isn’t subjected to federal government testing, which has an effect on the car’s safety ratings. The lack of safety ratings makes you liable for high insurance premiums.
Aston Martin competitors
Do you need assistance in evaluating other automobile manufacturers? Consider all automobile manufacturers.
Should You Buy An Aston Martin?
Insurance for Aston Martin is expensive, but we’re assuming that if you’re fortunate enough to buy this premium vehicle, you can pay the insurance as well. However, be careful to search for the best auto insurance rates.
Check out our other car insurance rate reviews.