The Aston Martin Rapide is a four-door high-performance car that debuted in 2010. It is produced in small quantities to provide the highest degree of quality control, resulting in a luxury automobile costing $200,000.
Given its meticulous attention to detail and performance design, the average yearly premium for an Aston Martin Rapide car insurance is $7,500 — over six times the national average. Sort vehicle insurance companies according to your state to get a quote.
How do I compare insurance for the Aston Martin Rapide?
The Rapide is a high-priced performance automobile, which means it will be expensive to insure. When determining the cost of coverage, providers consider a number of key criteria, including:
- Body type. Despite being a sedan, the Rapide is categorized as a high-performance vehicle, which results in a higher insurance cost.
- Fuel. The Rapide is powered by a gasoline engine, which is less expensive to insure than a diesel or hybrid engine.
- Theft rates. The Aston Martin Rapide has a low theft rate and strong anti-theft technology, which may result in insurance savings.
- Maintenance. The Aston Martin Rapide has a low robbery rate and powerful anti-theft techniques, which can save money.
- Coverage. In the case of an automobile that’s expensive, you’re going to desire a collision and a full coverage to increase prices.
- Insurer options. While you can be covered by large companies, an insurance firm specializing in luxury and performance automobiles can provide you reduced prices.
- Warranty. The Rapide includes an unlimited three-year warranty, but consider buying supplementary coverage or an extension of your warranty once it has expired.
- Safety. While this automobile is not yet IIHS or NHTSA approved, it does have several
Why is insurance so expensive for the Aston Martin Rapide?
The Aston Martin Rapide is more expensive to insure since behind it is a powerful high-performance automobile. Vehicles with a higher speed generally lead to more claims over time. More costly automobiles also need better quality components and an enhanced repair procedure that contributes to increased rates.
Does the Aston Martin Rapide qualify for auto insurance discounts?
The Aston Martin Rapide might be entitled to discounts for car insurance that can lead to cheaper payments. Various of the features of
- Anti-theft device
- Anti-lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
How reliable is the Aston Martin Rapide?
In limited quantities, Aston Martin automobiles are manufactured to maintain high-quality control requirements. Take into account:
- Safety. The Aston Martin Rapide has no safety rating from both NHTSA and IIHS yet, but it can help you save money on insurance with its included safety features.
- Reliability. Although the Rapide lacks official ratings, numerous faults or customer concerns do not emerge.
- Recalls. Due to faulty door latches that might prohibit openings from within the doors, certain Rapide models were recalled throughout 2010 and 2016. Furthermore, some cars for 2010-2015 had been recalled owing to issues with the engine control module, while other models for 2012-2013 had been recalled because of faults that might result in breakage of the throttle pedal arm.
The high-performance luxury Aston Martin Rapide. Although its design and its six-figure price tag justify high vehicle insurance rates, it may be eligible to reduce the cost of auto insurance.
If you compare your options, numerous providers have to get quotations. Alternatively, you may compare costs for another model Aston Martin auto insurance.
Visit our review of Acura TLX Car Insurance Rates for another car insurance review.