In general, Buick Insurance Rates is quite cheap. For the most part, you will pay $1,433 annually. Because Buicks have shown to be quite safe, it follows that insurance costs will be affordable. Insurance costs will vary depending on variables such as location, age, and marital status. This article will help you decide to change your Buick Insurance Rate.
- How to compare insurance for a Buick
- Pros and cons of insuring a Buick
- About the Buick brand
- Buick car facts
- Should You Buy A Buick?
How to compare insurance for a Buick
A solid reputation for safety makes Buicks an excellent vehicle for keeping you safe and saves you money on car insurance. It’s not difficult to get insurance on a deer. You’ll have numerous insurers that are happy to provide coverage.
Vehicle safety is one of the most important things insurance companies take into consideration when setting a price. In addition to how likely an automobile is to be stolen, insurance companies evaluate other variables, including the cost to maintain and repair the vehicle.
Pros and cons of insuring a Buick
- Excellent safety features
- Not among the top stolen cars
- Buick’s Avenir Line of cars are considered luxury and are costlier to insure
About the Buick brand
In little than a decade, the Buick Motor Company emerged as the world’s biggest manufacturer of vehicles, gaining market share from established rivals in the process. It has had a significant impact on the future—more so than when it was known as General Motors.
In between GM’s Cadillac and the mid-tier luxury brands such as the Lincoln Continental and Acura MDX, Buick is currently regarded as a mid-tier luxury brand. The Buick range offers a polished, high-end luxury car, and is definitely worth checking out for anyone seeking a high-safety vehicle.
Are there any standout Buick models?
The only convertible model in the Buick range is the Cascada. The Buick Regal has been built with open-road enjoyment in mind. A sleek design and a soft top that is available in three colors make this a perfect machine for everyday use. It features a strong 1.6L 200-HP turbocharged engine. With safety in mind, the Cascada was created. Forward collision alert, OnStar, and lane departure warning are all included as part of the suite of optional safety features. You may relax knowing that this convertible gives you complete peace of mind.
What’s the Avenir Line?
The Buick Avenir line exemplifies “luxury.” Buick went all out with design elements for the Avenir versions of the Enclave and the Lacrosse. Quality, reliability, and style are all attributes of the Avenir Line.
Your expected price for the Avenir Line Lacrosse or Enclave will be $14,000 extra when compared to the original versions.
Buick car facts
- Buick was founded in 1903, making it the oldest American automobile brand.
- Most Buicks have higher-end styling, however there are versions that are very cheap. The beginning MSRP for the 2018 Buick Lacrosse is $29,565, while the starting MSRP for the 2018 Envision is $34,015.
- Base costs start at $22,000, and the cost may be anywhere from $40,000 to $60,000.
- If you’re seeking car safety, Buicks are solid choices. LaCrosse and Encore, the brand’s two most popular models, consistently get top safety scores.
- Buick is the only nameplate to get a 5-Star overall safety certification from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 2017. In 2003, Buick entered for the third year in a row.
- According to Buick, China buys more cars than any other nation. The Chinese company sales in 2017 were almost 450% greater than those of a comparable U.S. company.
Should You Buy A Buick?
The price of Buicks and their safety ratings are comparable since insurance costs are similar. When it comes to getting the best price, browsing around is essential.
Check this Buick Encore Car Insurance Rate for more information.