For normal charges, a Dodge Durango car insurance costs $186 a month, or $2,232 a year. Your true expenses may be greater or lower, depending on your record, the miles you travel for a year and other variables.
Additional factors might influence your car insurance rate
- Dodge Durango’s model year
- The car’s trim
- You need the coverage
- Measure your trip in a year
- Vehicle safety and robbery properties
- Driver’s credit rating
- Driver’s place
- The driver’s age
- The driver’s history in the previous 5 years
- the driver’s status
- Your gender (or the driver)
- Whether the driver leases, owns or leases the automobile.
Compare Dodge competitors
See what Dodge has to offer, or compare cars similar to Durango by navigating different manufacturers.
For another car insurance review, you may check out our review of Ford Explorer Insurance Rates.