Each month the Ferrari F12 TDF has an average of $1,015 and a month’s insurance of $12,180. It costs $10,750 per year compared with the national average of $1,426.
How do I compare insurance for the Ferrari F12?
The Ferrari F12 is an expensive sporting cup that leases it at higher insurance costs right away. Fortunately, the warranty and maintenance plan of the manufacturer should help limit your repairs over the first few years.
- Body type. The Ferrari F12 is a fast, race-edged luxury coupe.
- Fuel. This car combines a projected still dismal fuel economy of 13 mpg of urban and road use.
- Maintenance. Maintenance costs may be significant for any premium automobile in order to offer a certain part or work. Furthermore, in terms of speed and performance, the car favors using premium petrol.
- Coverage. The Ferrari F12 is an expensive sporting cup that leases it at higher insurance costs right away. Fortunately, the warranty and maintenance plan of the manufacturer should help limit your repairs over the first few years.
- Insurer options. Not every insurer provides coverage for your Ferrari automobile, so you might need to hunt to find someone you like.
- Warranty. Ferrari provides a 3-year, unlimited mileage warranty. You will also get its 7-year maintenance plan at no additional cost.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Ferrari F12?
The Ferrari F12 is more expensive than other Ferrari models to insure, as it is a sports car with a V-12 engine and faster and high risk. The fact that it costs more to fix its superior parts is also reflected in the high price tag.
Does the Ferrari F12 qualify for discounts?
The F12 has some fundamental safety features that may fulfill the discount criteria. Including:
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Low tire pressure warning
- Parking sensors
Why is insurance so high for the Ferrari F12?
The F12 boasts incredible performance that makes it a bit more affordable to insure:
- High sale price. The F12 saves $300,000+ when purchased. Its high cost implies you will pay your insurance company more repair or replacement.
- Powerful engine. The F12 has a very high power level that increases its danger.
- Higher coverage. You have invested a lot of money in this car, therefore you might want higher coverage, luxury car insurance or other premium features.
- Specialized repairs. Would you like authentic or mechanical Ferrari parts? This raises the cost of repair and the price of your insurance.
How reliable is the Ferrari F12?
The lack of security data on this car might contribute to its insurance’s high costs. The vintage Ferraris also included a number of famous reminders. Car owners nonetheless prove their trustworthiness on the road.
- Safety. The lack of safety information in this car might add to the high insurance rates. A number of frequent reminders were also made of previous Ferraris. However, car owners show their reliability on the road.
- Reliability. The F12’s dependability has not much official information. The owners of Ferraris want to view their cars in their forums and screenings as confidential vehicles, especially if well maintained.
- Recalls. Elderly F12 cars showed that the airbag and the airbag inflators might detonate when deployed were wrong. The latest versions of 2016 and 2017 did not notice this..
The Ferrari F12 ticket price and special repair components add to the high cost of car insurance. There is also a paucity of information on security. The car still has the right to insurance savings and has a long-term warranty that covers essential maintenance.
Check out our review of Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Car Insurance Rates for one more car insurance review.