The Fiat 500e is a zippy electric car accessible in California and Oregon that costs over twice the costs of its gas cousin, the Fiat 500. The average cost of Fiat’s insurance is $2,484 a year, or $207 a week. The greater price and powertrain will pay a little extra. The average National Auto Insurance premium is substantially more than $1,300 per annum.
- How do I compare car insurance for the Fiat 500e?
- Did you know?
- Does the Fiat 500e qualify for car insurance discounts?
- How reliable is the Fiat 500e?
- Bottom line
How do I compare car insurance for the Fiat 500e?
The rate considers your driving history, credit rating and the location of your car. These parameters for the Fiat 500e will be considered by insurers:
- Body type. The 500e is a hatch with 4 doors. It tends to cost less than a luxury car, because it was an electric car, than other subcompact automobiles.
- Fuel. The 500e has an 8kW electric motor and a single speed transmission system. It is 84 km long and offers a fuel saving of 121 MPGe and 103 MPGe for roads.
- Rate theft. Theft rates for fiat cars are often low. In general, if the car is stolen, insurance won’t boost their rates.
- Maintenance. The 2019 model contains many of the same elements as previous editions. Fiat offers a sound guarantee program for faulty parts or servicing difficulties.
- Coverage. There must be no specific coverage for the 500e. However, you may choose to increase your policy with comprehensive coverage or crashes.
- Options insurer. Now that electric automobiles have become commonplace, an insurance operator is found. It ought not to be a question of Fiat 500e.
- Warranty. Fiat covers the electric vehicle’s four-year/50 000-mile limited warranty (EV). These elements include the engine, gear and on-board charger. A limited guarantee of 8 years/100,000 miles ensures the battery. Read your guarantee in fine print so you don’t have to pay for coverage.
- The fabricator gives a single discount. Fiat offers a number of incentives for qualifying clients. If you work for one of the Fiat affiliates like Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge, you can decrease the dealer’s bill by one percent.
In order to pay the costs of installing adapted equipment into your car, the manufacturer offers a cash rebate of up to $1,000 for drivers who are subject to permanent disabilities. The military can finally receive a $500 monetary reward. To find out if these offers apply to you, contact your local Fiat dealer straight now.
Did you know?
The Fiat 500e also has a federal tax loan eligibility of up to $7,500. This government incentive can help make up for the costs of insurance.
Does the Fiat 500e qualify for car insurance discounts?
Your provider is responsible. Ask the insurer, while comparing coverage, whether these savings apply:
- New car discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Automatic wiper discount
Usually, you may save 5 percent to 30% by getting a new car with enhanced safety and safety precautions.
How reliable is the Fiat 500e?
Although Fiats typically have good safety ratings, there is little information regarding the 500e specifically.
- Safety. 500e have not been tested by either the NHTSA or the institutes. the 500e has not been tested (IIHS). Edmunds notes, though, that the car lacks the latest driving and safety assistance.
- Reliability. Although the Fiats are not the most reliable, the car has still to be classified in the US News. One of the least trustworthy cars in 2017 was the Fiat 500.
- Recalls. There have been no consumer reminders or complaints regarding the 2019 model. In 2017 and 2018, Customer Tests were also performed. Drivers complained in prior years about the charge cord and the washing machines and said that the car starts slowly from time to time.
Even if there are more sophisticated safety features, the Fiat 500e has an effective electric vehicle which does no longer trigger red flags. In addition to several special incentives to save money on long term maintenance, Fiat offers a broad guarantee program.
Visit our review of Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance Rates for another car insurance review.