Honda Civic Insurance Rates costs on average $162.24 per month — or $1,946.82 per year.
- How Much Does Honda Civic Car Insurance Cost ?
- Can I get a discount on my vehicle insurance if I drive a Honda Civic?
- Honda Civic dependability and safety ratings
- Honda Civic maintenance
- Is an extended warranty for the Honda Civic worth it?
- Should You Buy A Honda Civic?
How Much Does Honda Civic Car Insurance Cost ?
Car insurance costs on average $162.24 per month — or $1,946.82 per year — for a 2021 Honda Civic. However, your real prices will vary depending on your driving history, car model, and region.
Can I get a discount on my vehicle insurance if I drive a Honda Civic?
Depending on the company you pick, your vehicle may qualify for a variety of auto insurance discounts. However, the specific reductions you receive will vary depending on your region, provider, and available alternatives. Several of the following should apply to the Honda Civic:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
Honda Civic dependability and safety ratings
The 2018 Honda Civic earns a perfect 10/10 for safety from U.S. News and J.D. Power. The IIHS rates it near-perfect in nearly every area, while the NHTSA rates it five stars out of five. US News and J.D. Power rate the 2018 Honda Civic’s reliability at 3/5 stars, which is on par with other vehicles in its class.
Honda introduced the Civic in 1972. This type has long been regarded as one of the finest American automobiles available. The Honda Civic is well-known for its low total cost, high level of safety, and fuel efficiency.
The Honda Civic 2021 sets the bar high as one of the greatest small vehicles on the market.
Honda Civic maintenance
The Civic is an inexpensive daily vehicle that is engineered to be reliable and low-maintenance. While it will not require as much maintenance as a sports vehicle, maintaining a regular service plan is always a smart idea. Even routine maintenance such as oil changes, air filter replacement, and component inspections may help extend the life of your car and keep it from breaking down suddenly. What to anticipate in terms of maintenance:
- Honda does not suggest a specific timetable for oil changes on the Civic. This is because modern vehicles include the Maintenance Minder System, which alerts you when oil and other components require replacement.
- The typical cost of an oil change for a Civic is between $75 and $125, however your actual cost may vary according on your mileage, region, and other factors.
- Consult your Honda dealer or your owner’s handbook for further information on the Honda Civic maintenance schedule.
Is an extended warranty for the Honda Civic worth it?
The Honda Civic comes standard with a three-year/36,000-mile Limited Vehicle Warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty. Genuine Honda accessories are also covered under the guarantee for three years or 36,000 miles, as long as they are fitted at the time the vehicle is purchased.
Additionally, the Civic is backed by a 5-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion guarantee and 24-hour roadside support.
Rather than extended warranties, Honda provides Vehicle Service Contracts, which cover components and powertrains and include additional advantages such as roadside assistance, OEM part replacement, and rental vehicle allowances.
Although the Civic is quite dependable, extended service plans can give added piece of mind and protection when the limited warranty period expires.
Should You Buy A Honda Civic?
Honda Civic is one of the most popular small vehicles on the market, and with cause. The Civic is offered in a variety of models and trim levels, each of which comes standard with a comprehensive suite of safety, security, and driver aid systems.
It has near-perfect safety ratings in nearly every category, which means it may qualify for auto insurance reductions. Request quotes from various companies and compare your alternatives to determine your vehicle insurance cost.
Check out our review of Honda Insurance Rates for more information.