Notice: Trying to get property 'post_content' of non-object in /var/www/bestcarinsurance.org/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/insert-blocks-before-or-after-posts-content/insert-block-before-after-content.php on line 54
The Hyundai Palisade Insurance Rates enters the luxury segment at a lower-than-expected price given its rank. Because this SUV effectively replaces the Santa Fe model, expect to pay a similar premium of $158 per month or $1,896 per year, which is roughly $500 more than the national average. With a base price of $31,550, the yearly Hyundai Palisade Insurance Rates cost-to-base car price ratio would be 6%, which is higher than the national average of 4% but not out of line for a luxury SUV.
This article is about Hyundai palisade insurance rates. It will give you information and help you change your Hyundai Palisade Insurance Rates.
How do I compare insurance for the Palisade?
The Palisade’s secure and robust structure, cheap sticker price, and complimentary five-year roadside support help to keep insurance rates low. Other cost-cutting measures include:
- Body type. The model is a spacious midsize SUV, making it less expensive and safer to insure.
- Fuel. When cruising this vehicle’s 19- to 26-mpg EPA rating, which is about typical for its size, don’t expect to save money on gas.
- Theft rates. If the Palisade is anything like Santa Fe, it may experience 50 to 100 total thefts every model year, which is minimal when compared to other Hyundais.
- Maintenance. It’s hard to predict what the Palisade will face. However, Santa Fe experienced documented engine failure concerns in the 2012 and 2013 versions.
- Coverage. Consider a premium coverage with roadside assistance after your warranty expires to guard against situations like Santa Fe.
- Insurer options. After your warranty expires, consider purchasing premium coverage with roadside assistance to protect yourself from circumstances like Santa Fe.
- Warranty. Hyundai provides a five-year, 60,000-mile guarantee as well as a ten-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty. You’ll also get five years of roadside assistance with no mileage limitations, so you won’t need to add that coverage to your insurance policy.
Does the Hyundai Palisade qualify for discounts?
Your new model should come outfitted with the standard safety features that could land insurance discounts, including:
- Antilock brakes
- Driver assistance
- Stability control
Why is insurance so expensive for the Palisade?
It is not the most costly luxury SUV on the market, but it commands a greater premium than the norm for the following reasons:
- Luxury class. Since the Palisade is considered a premium car, it requires more coverage to safeguard your investment.
- High ticket price. Buying this vehicle might not thin your wallet the same as a Lincoln, but it’s still more expensive than the average SUV.
- High horsepower. It’s built to pull up to 5,000 pounds, but doing so could add more driving risk for your insurer.
How reliable is the Hyundai Palisade?
Since the Santa Fe has lately experienced numerous difficulties, overall dependability may swing either way, but the Palisade has good safety ratings. Consider the following safety information:
- Safety. This future vehicle has already received the IIHS‘s 2019 Top Safety Pick designation, with good ratings in nearly all collision categories. The only drawback is that some grades have poor headlight visibility.
- Reliability. The Palisade has a J.D. Power Predicted Reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which is above average.
- Recalls. The Santa Fe had several recalls for airbags, steering wheels, engine bearings, and warning lights, so expect some issues with the Palisade as well.
Here’s our another review of Hyundai Palisade insurance rates.