The average Infiniti insurance cost are $189 per month, or $2,265 per year. Infiniti’s are cheaper than the typical insurance car. However, they are typically safe drives and are not stolen often, which lowers the price of insurance.
How a vehicle affects from Infiniti Insurance Costs
Insurance companies use a variety of factors when determining the cost of insurance. Several major factors are an automobile’s safety rating, its likelihood of being stolen, its mileage, and the expense of replacing or repairing the vehicle.
Because an Infiniti is not frequently targeted by thieves and has high safety ratings, it is more expensive to repair or replace, but this helps offset the cost of insurance on an Infiniti.
Pros and cons of insuring an Infiniti
- Good safety ratings
- Not commonly stolen
- Costly to repair or replace
About the Infiniti brand
Unlike luxury brands that have existed for a century – Mercedes-Benz and BMW take into account – Infiniti is a relatively new player. The response to Honda and Toyota’s luxury brands Acura and Lexus was founded 28 years ago by Nissan.
Today, Infiniti is the sixth largest luxury brand in the United States. As the sixth best-selling luxury car in the United States, the Q50 model is highly popular.
Are there any standout Infiniti models?
The Infiniti QX80 is the company’s only full-size SUV for 2018. The QX80 has a towing capacity of 8,500 pounds at 210 inches, but the hydraulic body movement control technology enables improved turning and smooth movement. Drivers are further protected by the intelligent rearview mirror and predictive forward collision warning.
The starting price for the QX80 is $64,750. Infiniti has financing options available.
What’s Infiniti InTouch?
InTouch is a package of technology from Infiniti, including navigation, entertainment, safety and convenience. You may ask Alexa to open your doors, access your music with your voice and start your car from your smartphone, depending on the bundle you pick.
Infiniti car facts
- Though Infiniti is unable to take advantage of names like Mercedes-Benz, BMW or Lexus, its cars are priced for the premium sector. The most costly model is the QX30 ($29,950 MSRP) and the most costly is the QX80 ($63,850 MSRP).
- Infiniti cars are targeted by car thieves on a very rare basis. This contributes to the reduction of insurance rates.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety usually gives newer Infiniti vehicles high safety ratings (IIHS). The 2017 QX60 was named a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS.
- You may need more than the minimum liability coverage for your Infiniti, and comprehensive coverage will provide you with additional protection.
Compare Infiniti competitors
Are you looking for a different brand of automobile? Compare Infiniti to other vehicle manufacturers or to totally other manufacturers.
Infiniti’s is not inexpensive, nor is their insurance. Having said that, insurance is not prohibitively costly due to the excellent safety features and other considerations. However, be careful to search for the best auto insurance rates.
Check out our Aston Martin Car Insurance Rate reviews.