Find out more about Infinity car insurance, including coverage options, discounts, and customer service ratings, to see whether this company’s next policy would be a good replacement for your current policy.
Infinity Insurance Ratings
According to the firm’s website, it currently covers four nations, with new plans being offered by Infinity Insurer in Alabama and Georgia, Nevada, and Pennsylvania. California, Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon are covered by Infinity Insurance. Due to previous offenses, DUIs, or crashes, the company relies on independent brokers to sell coverage to drivers who can’t acquire insurance any other place. It is their specialty to offer low-cost, non-traditional vehicle insurance.
- JD Power Rating — Not Rated
- Financial strength — Excellent. This A.M. Best rating shows Infinity Property and Cash Corporation’s strong financial position and ability to cover claims.
- NAIC Rating — This is below the national average. The National Association of Insurance Commissioners received more complaints about Infinity in 2019 than normal (NAIC).
Infinity car insurance coverage options
With standard collision, comprehensive, liability, and uninsured motorist coverage, the Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation covers all the bases when it comes to car insurance. To get an insurance quote or design a custom coverage plan, you may choose from a variety of coverage levels with varying limits and benefits. For anyone interested in learning more about Infinity’s most comprehensive coverage, see the details listed below.
- Rental car coverage. When your automobile is damaged in an accident and cannot be repaired, Infinity Car Insurance will pay for a rental car. This is a common provision in auto insurance plans all throughout the country. All policyholders are covered up to a total of $600 per year at a cost of $20 per day.
- Towing and labor. If your automobile is in the shop for repairs and you need a towing company’s assistance, your car insurance will cover up to $50 in towing and related charges.
- Infinity DriverClub. This is Infinity’s 24-hour roadside assistance service. There is no cost to join, and you just pay for service if you require it. Participants who do not have Infinity insurance can sign up for this service as well.
Infinity insurance discounts and reward programs
Infinity offers certain common savings, but not as many as the most important insurance providers. Some discounts you might qualify for are detailed below.
Discounts based on your auto policy
- Switch-and-save. With Infinity, you may save up to 15% if you switch from another insurance carrier.
Discounts based on the driver or vehicle
- Multi-car. See whether you may save money by insuring more than one vehicle.
- Safe driver. If you have a good driving record, you might get your premiums lowered by up to 25%.
- Pay in full. If you pay in full, you’ll receive a discount of up to 15%.
Is Infinity car insurance right for you?
A cheaper option for no-frills car insurance may be available if you have a poor driving record and live in a state where Infinity Insurance offers coverage. Infinity’s low pricing makes it a viable option if you’re looking for the basic minimum coverage required by your state or a more comprehensive policy that covers rental cars and provides roadside help. Infinity has a reputation for lousy customer service, but the company’s financial health is outstanding.
Compare Insurance Providers
- NC Farm Bureau Car Insurance Review
- GEICO Car Insurance Review
- State Farm Insurance Review
- GAINSCO Car Insurance Review
- Cure Auto Insurance Review
- Selective Car Insurance Review
- Chubb Auto Insurance Review
- Cameron Car Insurance Company Review
- Shelter Car Insurance Review
- National General Car Insurance Review