If you’re looking for a way to save money on your auto insurance policy, you might want to consider adding LoJack to your policy. It is a service that activates with an alarm that is triggered when your car is stolen. Here are a few things to know about LoJack: available for most makes and models of cars. helps law enforcement find your car, quickly, is available for $11.95/month
- A few things to know about LoJack
- Why should I consider adding LoJack to my policy?
- What are the benefits of LoJack?
- How do I add LoJack to my car insurance policy?
A few things to know about LoJack
- If your car has an alarm that you can program with LoJack (you can buy the alarm from Lo Jack) it will activate in the car if it’s stolen.
- You can program its alarms to trigger when you don’t want them to. So if your alarm goes off, and you want it to, you can turn that feature off,
- alarm goes off while you’re at the gym, but you can’t find the car, the gym will notify you so you can call them and they’ll send a security officer to the scene of the crime.
Why should I consider adding LoJack to my policy?
Here are a few reasons you might want to add LoJack to your policy:
- It’s easy to get if you don’t have a “Find my car” app in your car, you’ll find it in minutes.
- It helps law enforcement find your car quickly.
- It helps insurance companies prevent theft claims.
- It can help you get the most out of your insurance. – It can help you make an insurance claim faster.
- LoJack can make car theft a distant memory.
- It’s a way to make insurance premiums more affordable.
Why Should I Consider Adding this to My Policy? There are a couple of different kinds of insurance that you can add it to. Automatic stolen car recovery (or ASCR). The higher-end service that they offers is called “Automatic stolen car recovery” or ASCR.
What are the benefits of LoJack?
A savings of $89.67 per year. If you are driving a 2004-2007 model of a car, then the average cost to have it installed on your car is $179.90. However, for low mileage drivers like myself, the installation will cost $79.95. If you are taking other precautions to reduce your risk of becoming a victim of auto theft, then you could save even more. Some things that could help you are:
- Building an auto insurance policy to include unlimited liability or collision liability.
- Listing your car as a high value in the policy.
- Taking steps to prevent a thief from removing your insurance card.
- Reporting a potential stolen car to police. What are the drawbacks?
How do I add LoJack to my car insurance policy?
You can find out how to add LoJack to your car insurance here. I have insurance already, can I add LoJack to it ? No, unless your policy says you can add third party coverage, which they typically don’t.
Check out our review of Best Car Insurance In Austin, Texas.