One of the costliest MSRP of any Maserati GranTurismo car insurance, with an average monthly cost of $134,775. Its attractive racing car engine and traditional design means an amazing drive, but it is an investment in itself that protects this car.
How do I compare insurance for the Maserati GranTurismo?
Denoting motor vehicles traveling long distances, GranTurismo or GT, in short, is an Italian word for luxury and flair. Certain factors to consider when insurance purchasing are:
- Body type. The GranTurismo is a big cut which may also be used as a convertible. While cuts are generally less expensive to insure, this will not make a big difference. This is a premium speedster. Cabriolet insurance is usually more costly since it is less safe.
- Fuel. It has a 13-mpg urban and 20-mpg highway rating of a gasoline-powered coupe, which is low compared to comparable cuts.
- Maintenance. Maserati offers service to your GranTurismo like all other luxury car shops at one of its shops using original Maserati parts. Parts and work will probably be more expensive as a result of specialization.
- Coverage. Take the idea of buying your GranTurismo luxury car insurance, because you will probably want greater maximums to cover the value of the automobile.
- Warranty. For 4 years or 50,000 miles, the Maserati New Car Limited Warranty protects the automobile. The Maserati guarantee covers the roadside for the first few years, so you do not have to buy it separately via your insurance.
Does the Maserati GranTurismo qualify for discounts?
The GranTurismo Maserati is fast and attractive, but one of the key aims of this company is safety. Certain safety measures which might qualify you for the reduction on insurance are:
- Stability control (MSP)
- Rear-view camera
- ABS with electronic brakeforce distribution
- Anti Slip regulation
- Anti Lock brakes
- Adaptive light control
- Daytime running lights with LED technology
- Front-impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Security system
Why is insurance so high for the Maserati GranTurismo?
The GranTurismo Maserati is more expensive to insure, as it has a high-risk automobile similar to a fast racing car. More frequent maintenance inspections are also needed to ensure that the speedster has a distinctive design.
How reliable is the Maserati GranTurismo?
Maserati develops visually attractive and often short-lived cars.
- Safety. GranTurismo’s crash resilience is still to be assessed by the IIHS and NHTSA. Another model from the Maserati, the Ghibli, however, was “excellent” and the GT was equipped with safety features.
- Reliability. You can usually count on the GT to transport you from A to B. However, it is important to have frequent maintenance inspections due to its unique engineering and expert design to ensure all is functional.
- Recalls. Since 2012, Maserati has not made a GT recall. If a problem is detected, free maintenance and repair is provided for automobiles affected.
Maserati GranTurismo car insurance can be costly, but the selection of a policy that covers the purchase price of a car is important. Nevertheless, take the time to make vehicle insurance quotes to ensure that you get the best deal.
You may compare and check out our review of Nissan GTR Insurance Rates.