Our study reveals that the average cost for Mini Cooper 4-Door car insurance is around $140 a month or $1,680 per year. Your accuracy relies on parameters including age, sex, location and record driving.
How to compare insurance for the Mini Cooper 4-Door
Consider these factors before obtaining your 4-door Mini Cooper insurance.
- Price. Keep your monthly insurance budget by looking for the best value and coverage combination. This prevents you from subsequently suffering large bag costs.
- Deductible. A higher deduction usually means a smaller monthly payment, but you are in a crash on the deduction hook. Base your choice on how much you can spend.
- Coverage. Your coverage should at least cover your state’s minimal insurance needs. If you still pay or lease your vehicle, comprehensive insurance and collision coverage is probably essential.
- Manufacturer offers. Mini offers 24/7 assistance on all Minis still under warranty, free of charge.
What factors affect car insurance for the Mini Cooper 4-Door?
The Mini Cooper 4-Door is a medium-sized automobile that does not cost you insurance for a leg or arm. Surprisingly, the Mini Cooper four-door might be cheaper than the Mini Cooper two-door. This is because smaller automobiles usually suffer more accident damage.
If all the whistles and balls are added to your Mini Cooper 4-Door you might considerably increase insurance costs dependent on the price of your automobile.
Does the Mini Cooper 4-Door qualify for discounts?
Yes, the Mini Cooper 4-Door comes standard and has a variety of safety measures, such as:
- Antitheft ignition disable and theft deterrent radio
- Traction control
- Rearview camera
- Rear parking sensors
Special savings with Liberty Mutual
As Mini now has a Liberty Mutual agreement, you may save on premium and extra coverage alternatives like:
- Genuine Mini replacement parts
- Towing back to the nearest Mini dealership
- Accident forgiveness
- 24-hour claims service
Reliability and safety ratings for the Mini Cooper 4-Door
The Mini Cooper 4-door has a safety rating of 4 out of 5 stars based on data from both the National Highway Transport Institute and the National Highway Traffic Safety Authority (NHTSA).
While JD Power does not provide official 4-door co-operation ratings, the average 3 star rating is for similar Mini vehicles in this area.
Optional safety adds, such as automatic driver support and lighting adaptable to night directional safety, to your trim package. Make sure your insurance provider knows your Mini has such features and can save you extra money.
Compare Mini Cooper 4-Door competitors
You’re looking for other vehicle makers? Compare 4-door Mini Cooper vehicles and models.
A more roomy option than its renowned two-door cousin, the Mini Cooper 4-Door. The middle size and price of this automobile and its good safety ratings are quite cheap to insure.
Compare multi-provider costs to find the highest coverage for your budget and demands.
Check out our review of Mini Clubman Insurance Rates.