When you buy Penn National Car Insurance, you’ll enjoy great rates, great service, and the ease of mobile and online resources.
About Penn National
Penn National’s corporate headquarters were established in 1919 in picturesque Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Your wealth will be well-protected with this item because it is in excellent working order. Instead, their J.D. Power claim satisfaction rating, which measures how thoroughly claims are handled, is a dreadful 2 out of 5 stars. The carrier you choose should have a solid reputation for treating customers fairly in the event of a claim. The better your understanding of something is, the higher your J.D. Power Rating should be.
Penn National Car Insurance Discounts & Features
- Discount if fully paid up front
- Restraints That Aren’t Active Discount
- Reduction in the cost of daytime operating lights
- Brakes with anti-lock braking systems. Discount
- Students that Do Well in School Discount
- Discounts for Students Who Are Away From School
- Discount on Driver’s Education Courses
- Discount for Buying Multiple Vehicles
- Adaptable to Different Devices
- Take control of your policy online with 24 hour support and online claim reporting
- Alternatives to the Use of Paper
- Auto Insurance Replacement Costs Towing & Labor
Visit our review of Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Review for another car insurance review.