The average monthly of Toyota insurance rates ranged from $119.27 to $234.39 for Toyota’s vehicle insurance quota from major insurance providers. Monthly expenses nevertheless vary depending on the model and year of your automobile.
The model, mileage, and trimming package are other elements that impact the costs of insurance. Personal variables such as driving history, credit rating, and age play roles as well.
How we got these rates
These prices are based on a single driver who is 30 years old and lives in California with a clean background. California is one of seven states not using sex to influence the cost of auto insurance. We have chosen a complete vehicle insurance policy that exceeds California’s national minimum standards and includes:
- Bodily injury liability per person: $50,000
- Bodily injury liability per accident: $100,000
- Property damage liability: $50,000
- Comprehensive deductible: $500
- Collision deductible: $500
- Medical payments: $5,000
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury: $50,000/$100,000
Details like your postcode, region, kind of employment, yearly miles and more might make your prices vary.
How much does it cost to insure a Toyota?
In deciding rates for insurance, insurance firms examine various automobile-related criteria, including safety ratings, the risk of theft and replacement costs, and the general susceptibility to damage.
Toyota is good in safety testing and it is not expensive to fix or replace, but commonly targets thieves, therefore increasing insurance costs.
Toyota roadside assistance
New Toyota receives free support on the roadside for up to 2 years with no miles. The help service on the roadside of Toyota includes:
- Drive up to 25 miles to the closest Toyota dealer or Toyota dealer within 25 miles
- Battery jump start
- Flat tire change if you have a spare
- If fuel is lost, the gas supply is 2 gallons or 5 gallons of diesel
- Lock out if your key has been misplaced
Call Toyota’s 24/7 roadside hotline at 1-800-444-4195 or download the Toyota owners app to make use of Toyota roadside help. If you activate the Toyota Safety Connect Enhanced Roadside Assistance function, your location will immediately be transmitted to Toyota if you hit the SOS button.
This coverage of the auto insurance policy may not be included by new Toyota drivers. Pilots without a roadside warranty can contribute to your automobile insurance policy by adding roadside aid to the roadside assistance if you need it.
Pros and cons of insuring a Toyota
- Great safety ratings
- Cheap to repair or replace
- High theft rates
About the Toyota brand
Under the auspices of Toyoda Automatic Loom Works, Toyota was founded in 1933. The Toyota Group still engages in textiles today, although it is known as a car maker by most customers.
In fact, Toyota is constantly ruled by popular models such as Camry and Corolla as the leading car manufacturer in the world.
What’s Toyota Entune?
Entune is a multimedia system from Toyota. The app suite, hands-free calling, and navigation features are included. Entune enables drivers to obtain health information, lock and remotely unlock doors and connect up to five devices to Wi-Fi access.
Toyota car facts
- Toyotas are excellent picks if you want a safe ride: Vehicles manufactured by the Institute of Highway Safety Insurance typically get acceptable safety ratings (IIHS). This helps to reduce insurance rates, as you may think.
- Toyotas are frequently targeted by auto thieves on the reverse side. Two of the Camry and Corolla manufacturers’ models are on the “Hot Wheels” list of the 10 most stolen cars from the National Insurance Crime Bureau. The stolen data increases costs for insurance.
- While insurance may be costly, the Toyota may be had at an excellent price. MSRPs for 2018 are affordable: Camry for $23,495, the RAV4 for $24,410 and Corolla for only $18,550.
- Lexus is a Toyota sub brand and certain automobiles are available under both names. Lexus GS has, for instance, been offered in Japan in the 1990s as Toyota Aristo.
You may pay extra for insurance because of the high robbery rate of particular Toyota models. But the high safety ratings of Toyota contribute to tempering expenses. Compare all your auto insurance choices to discover the best rates
Toyota Insurance Rates
- Toyota Prius Prime Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Mirai Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Land Cruiser Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota C-HR Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota 4Runner Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Yaris Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Tundra Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Sequoia Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Supra Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Avalon Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota RAV4 Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Highlander Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Sienna Car Insurance Rates
- Toyota Camry Insurance Rates
- Toyota Prius Insurance Rates
- Toyota Carolla Insurance Rates
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance Rates & Discounts