The new Volkswagen 4-door sedan is more expensive, but it features a well-known body style and well-regarded safety features. Volkswagen Arteon car insurance rates is expected to cost $197 per month or $2364 per year, depending on your time frame. However, even though the average price is over $1000, it is comparable to other cars like the Kia Stinger.
How do I compare insurance for the Arteon?
Expect a higher MSRP of 35,000 dollars for moderate and mid-level coverage.
- Body type. The Arteon is both a four-door sedan and a hatchback, making it difficult to tell which car class it belongs to. Insurance prices should be kept low regardless of the body type claimed by the company.
- Fuel. A 25-mpg rating from the EPA for the next model won’t assist drivers who are aware of the high cost of gasoline.
- Theft. Theft of older Volkswagens is well-documented, but theft of contemporary automobiles is virtually non-existent. You have the option to
- Maintenance. Because it’s still a new car, there’s not a lot of information accessible concerning maintenance. The sedan and hatchback’s traditional design should make maintenance simple. However, because of its German construction and unique body combination, some specialized parts may be required.
- Coverage. Because of the higher cost and the presence of European components in your car, you should only get basic liability insurance. In the case of a robbery, you may want to choose an under-insured driver to cover the full value and coverage of your car.
- Insurer options. This vehicle is covered by the majority of insurers, giving you more options in terms of price.
- Warranty. Volkswagen boosts the allure of its new model with a 72,000-mile limited warranty good for six years. It also includes a one-year brake pad and a six-month wear and tear on the wipers. However, unlike other automakers, Volkswagen does not offer free roadside assistance with new vehicles. If you think you’ll require towing, be sure you have enough coverage on your car insurance.
Does the Volkswagen Arteon qualify for discounts?
The Arteon contains a number of safety measures that can be discounted:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device
- Blind spot monitoring
- Forward collision warning
- Lane-keeping assistance
- Parking assistance
- Pedestrian monitoring
- Rear traffic alert
How reliable is the Volkswagen Arteon?
Due to Arteon’s recent market debut, there isn’t much information available concerning its reliability. Volkswagen, on the other hand, offers comparable automobiles that have excellent safety ratings and extended warranties.
- Safety. High-ranking security authorities haven’t yet given the Arteon their stamp of approval, but we may assume that its IIHS ratings will be similar to those of the Passat and CC.
- Reliability. There isn’t much to go on with this new model as far as dependability goes. It’s dependable in the sense that some VW cars work flawlessly, while others have mechanical issues. However, keep in mind that the car’s extended warranty will protect you for the first few years.
- Recalls. This brand new model currently has no recalls.
This modern car with a rear hatchback, a high sticker price, safety features, and a low voltage probability may offer you a fair insurance rate. With this new Volkswagen, you may shop around for better deals by comparing vendors or comparing the prices of different models.
You may compare and check out our review of Honda Accord Insurance Rates.